- RSS Channel Showcase 2401847
- RSS Channel Showcase 8770217
- RSS Channel Showcase 5852751
- RSS Channel Showcase 1803272
Articles on this Page
- 08/28/15--17:02: _Yep, gameplay video...
- 09/02/15--16:35: _Nexon further expan...
- 11/01/15--10:05: _Nexon wins over Wes...
- 06/14/16--09:00: _Lawbreakers is the ...
- 06/14/16--09:01: _How Cliff Bleszinsk...
- 06/17/16--12:45: _The best Unreal Eng...
- 06/24/16--08:00: _The DeanBeat: Shoot...
- 03/06/17--10:28: _Cliff Bleszinski’s ...
- 03/06/17--10:30: _Nexon courts Wester...
- 05/22/17--08:00: _LawBreakers is comi...
- 05/22/17--16:35: _Why LawBreakers is ...
- 06/12/17--11:33: _Cliff Bleszinski: ‘...
- 06/18/17--06:00: _Nvidia keeps the fa...
- 06/20/17--13:30: _Cliff Bleszinski is...
- 08/01/17--11:26: _LawBreakers rewards...
- 08/09/17--16:53: _Lawbreakers gamepla...
- 08/14/17--08:10: _Boss Key’s Lawbreak...
- 08/28/15--17:02: Yep, gameplay video shows Lawbreakers is a CliffyB shooter
- 11/01/15--10:05: Nexon wins over Western developers by pitching gaming as an art form
- 06/17/16--12:45: The best Unreal Engine games of E3 2016, selected by GamesBeat
- 03/06/17--10:30: Nexon courts Western game developers with creativity pitch
- 06/18/17--06:00: Nvidia keeps the faith for virtual reality on the PC
- 06/20/17--13:30: Cliff Bleszinski is so glad he un-retired to create LawBreakers
- 08/01/17--11:26: LawBreakers rewards Twitch Prime members with in-game goodies
- 08/14/17--08:10: Boss Key’s Lawbreakers: The return of Cliff Bleszinski
Nexon showed off the first gameplay video from Cliff Bleszinski’s new first-person shooter game Lawbreakers. In advance of the PAX Prime game fan event in Seattle, the trailer from Bleszinski’s Boss Key Productions, the developer, and publisher Nexon shows off the different characters that you can play in the title, which debuts in 2016. Gears […]
South Korean publisher Nexon has been making a concerted effort to expand its reach in the West. It’s formed a number of key partnerships of late, the most recent of which is to publish the unannounced project from Dallas Dickinson, formerly of BioWare Austin. This online action game is the first project from the newly formed […]
Nexon is a pioneer of free-to-play online games in Asia, and it wants to break into the West in a big way. A couple of years ago, the Tokyo-based, South Korean-born company appointed Owen Mahoney, a former Electronic Arts executive from the U.S., as its CEO. And he has been on a quest to sign up as […]
PREVIEW: Cliff “CliffyB” Bleszinski is the man who brought us chainsaw bayonets in Gears of War. Now he’s back with a multiplayer-only fragfest called Lawbreakers. Coming soon from publisher Nexon, Bleszinski’s PC game is a fast-moving sci-fi first-person shooter with factions: the Law and the Breakers (anti-heroes). The title features a bunch of different characters who have […]
Cliff Bleszinski feels vindicated. The former game designer at Epic Games felt like he had to leave his old company to make a new game that he wanted to build from scratch. He has done that at Boss Key Productions. PC gaming giant Nexon is publishing his new multiplayer-only first-person shooter, Lawbreakers, sometime soon. And […]
After three long hours of arguments, counter-arguments, and at least one bloody brawl, GamesBeat settled on the best games made with Unreal Engine at E3. The annual Electronic Entertainment Expo is where publishers and developers of all sizes come to Los Angeles to make exciting announcements about their upcoming games. And for the second year in […]
The Electronic Entertainment Expo (E3) is about to fade into memory but not before I let everybody know what my favorite games were. We had a team of six writers scouring E3 for the best games, and we had to occasionally elbow some of the 50,300 people who attended the Los Angeles event out of […]
You could get a taste of Cliff Bleszinki’s first game in years later this month. Lawbreakers, the upcoming team-based first-person shooter from Cliff Bleszinski’s new Boss Key Productions studio, is getting its first closed beta for PC via Steam from March 16 to March 19. You can sign up for it here. Betas let developers test […]
Owen Mahoney, CEO of Asian gaming giant Nexon, has been fed up with the mobile game malaise where millions of rivals are competing with each other in a race to the bottom. He wants them to be in a race to creativity as the only way to stand out in the pack. While Mahoney is […]
Cliff Bleszinski‘s next game is coming together after more than a year in beta testing, and when the game finally launches it will do so on more than just the PC. LawBreakers, a class-based online shooter from developer Boss Key Productions, still doesn’t have a specific release date, but the studio has announced it will launch […]
Xbox One and Nintendo gamers are going to miss out on Cliff Bleszinski’s new game — at least at launch. LawBreakers, a new character-based shooter (think Overwatch), is going to launch on both PC and Sony’s PlayStation 4 later this year. It doesn’t have an official release date, but it is currently in beta testing on […]
The former director of Gears of War is getting ready to launch his month later this summer. LawBreakers is coming to PC and PlayStation 4 on August 8 for $30. The new character-based arena shooter from the Boss Key Productions studio and founder Cliff Bleszinski features a cast of sci-fi supersoldiers battling it out with […]
Microsoft backed away from virtual reality on the Xbox One X at the Electronic Entertainment Expo (E3) last week. But it said that VR on the Windows PC is a good fit, and graphics chip maker Nvidia is all in favor of that idea. VR has moved into its gap of disappointment, but there are […]
Cliff Bleszinski retired from Epic Games in 2012, after two decades making Unreal and Gears of War video games. Two years later, he started Boss Key Productions, and in 2015, he revealed LawBreakers, a first-person shooter set in a sci-fi universe. It’s a game where you can float through the air in areas where the […]
LawBreakers is just a week away from its August 8 launch for PlayStation 4 and PC. And now director Cliff Bleszinski revealed today that his studio, Boss Key Productions, is teaming up with Twitch to offer in-game cosmetic items to subscribers of the streaming site’s premium service. Twitch Prime members will unlock a character skin, […]
Lawbreakers is the first game from Cliff Bleszinski’s Boss Key Productions, is out now for PC and PlayStation 4. It is a team-based hero shooter where you choose from a roster of super-powered beings before going into battle in a variety of objective-based matches. It is $30, and it is in its full 1.0 state after […]
SPONSORED: Presented by Intel Among the pantheon of video game superstars, Cliff Bleszinski, founder of Boss Key Productions and former Creative Director at Epic Games, holds a unique position. Still only 42 years old, he has racked up a resume the envy of many, with multi-million-selling hits headlined by the Unreal series and Gears of War. […]